Bunch o’ RWBY screenshot redraws
i have like 35 more of these saved that i’d really like to draw so there will probably be more
Ruby: I get in fights because I’m in the wrong place at the wrong time
Weiss: I get in fights because I’m an important person by birth
Blake: I get in fights because of the difficulties of my heritage
Yang: Lol watch me punch this guy in the nuts I bet he cries
Ready for the cold, and the season’s first snowball!
This is possibly the greatest thing I have seen on the internet.
you want a man with a strong jawline so you have a sturdy place to sit
We do have Lindsay and Michael on the same team, so it is gonna be uh- You know, they’re always like makin’ out in the corner and like, Gavin’s always right there in the middle of it like holding both hands and like they’re all kissing each other. It’s, it gets weird in the room a little bit.
IT’S FINALLY THE CHRISTMAS SEASON
I CAN FINALLY REBLOG THIS
So, this year has been a crazy year for my acquiring new followers on this blog. I decided to run a giveaway, ‘cause that seems like what people do on this site when they’re feeling appreciative. And that’s how I’m feeling post-Thanksgiving, pre-other holidays. So why not do a giveaway? Here goes….
- Signed Blu-Ray or DVD (your choice) of Red vs. Blue, Season
- Signed Blu-Ray or DVD (your choice) of RWBY, Volume 1
- When I say signed, I mean I will get them autographed not just by me, but by as many people in the Rooster Teeth office as I can finagle.
- Autographed copy of my art book, Presidential Losers.
- If you don’t know, this is is coffee table book I’m having published of an art show I curated last year—it’s a portrait gallery of everyone who ever lost an American Presidential election.
- foxingquarterly bundle!
- Prints from Eleanor Davis and Louis Rosckosh (in that order above)
- Copies of Issue 1 and Issue 2 of Foxing Quarterly itself.
- If you don’t know this literary quarterly, it combines 3 of my favorite things—Austin, new literature, and indie comics.
- Must be following me to win
- Reblog this post to enter
- Follow presidentiallosers on Tumblr for 1 extra entry each
- Contest runs from December 1 through December 13
- Open internationally to entrants over the age of 13
- I will make announcements about winners on Saturday, December 14 and will do my best to get stuff to you before the end of the year.
OK, well, there you go. Good luck.
IN THE BLEAK MIDWINTER / a collection of some of my favorite, more traditional christmas carols, both choral and instrumental.
Panic! At The Disco | White Christmas
WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED
WHAT WHAT WHAT IS THIS WHAT HOLY JESUS CHRIST